How to install PCSX2 and run PS2 games on your PC
inside this tutorial will guide you through on the way to conduct PS2 games onto your PC with no mistakes.
Nowadays when you have a HIGH-END PC and you are planning to purchase a PS2 Console in the future. My advice to you players isn’t
to squander your money purchasing a PS2 console if you currently have a good specification PC. Now with the help of these
wonderful programmers PS2 EMULATOR you can now conduct PS2 games on your computer quickly and simple as if you apply the original
PS2 console. Now let us skip the talking and let’s enter this tutorial Fast. What’s the PS2 Emulator?
PS2 emulator is a program or software made by many programmers which permits you to run PS2 games on your PC without even buying a
console. Specification Requirement for PS2 emulator
The best way to obtain PCSX2 emulator
* First visit Google and search for PCSX2 emulator the very first link you’ll notice on Google is your official website.
* Or Click this link you will be redirected to the official website.
* Scroll down on this site until you see PCSX2 STANDALONE INSTALLER 1.4.0 HOT.
* Click download.
The best way to set up PCSX2 emulator
* Firstly operate on the PCSX2 emulator you just downloaded as Administrator, click on Yes the PCSX2 app will start up.Read about ps2 roms for pcsx2 At website
* Click on next to move, after that click on install
* After you are done installing the program run the application as administrator.
The best way to install PCSX2 bios and Plugins
* Firstly click this hyperlink to get the PCSX2 bios and then Plugin.
* Run PCSX2 program as administrator.
* You will see a pop-up like this on your screen in the event that you simply set up the PCSX2 application for the very first
* Click next
* Note: if you have installed a PCSX2 application on your PC until you will realize this in your own screen import or overwrite.
Allow me to quickly explain what import and overwrite is about, click on import if you simply installed PCSX2 application for
the very first time and click on overwrite if you have an present configurations of PCSX2 emulator that you still want to
create use of.
* Bios: Here is the area in which you make use of this bios you just downloaded from this site.
* Click browse and Discover the location you pulled the bios
Select the folder and you will see the listing of the bios on your PCSX2 emulator
Scroll down and select USA v02.00 2004 games, Click on finish.
How to check if your plugins and bios are working correctly * Run PCSX2 program as administrator
* Click CDVD you will see a dropdown click on No disk
* Click on system you will see a dropdown click on boot CDVD full
* That is all if your app display likes this means its working
* After you’re done testing the bios and plug ins change No disc to
How to run Ps2 matches on your PC with PS2 emulator
* Run your PCSX2 program as administrator
* Click CDVD
* After clicking CDVD that you will see a dropdown in your screen, scroll to ISO SELECTOR to BROWSE
* Now search for the folder you copied your own PS2 game on your desktop or some other directory
* Open the folder and then double Click the game to start
* Click SYSTEM on PCSX2 emulator
* After clicking on SYSTEM you will see a dropdown, click on boot CDVD (fast)
* That is all your game is going to be loaded correctly by now.
Scroll down below if this guide helped you, also if you guys want to learn more about something that you do not know within this
informative article please make certain you also comment. Additionally comment down beneath the tutorial you need me to do , as
always stay awesome peace!